TERMS OF SERVICE
Last updated July 21t, 2023
- All prices are in USD
- I reserve the right to deny any commission for whatever reason.
- I reserve the right to charge extra for things like complexity, extra work, ect.
- By commissioning, you agree to the terms and services.
- Breaking the terms of service will most likely result in being blacklisted from future commissions and adopts.
- All payments must be made upfront on PayPal in USD. Payment will be requested via invoice.
- You may not send the money as goods and services, as this is against PayPal's ToS.
- A full refund will be given if work has not started yet. If I have already started work on a commission, I will refund 75%. I will not refund commissions where a WIP was sent and approved unless three months have passed.
- If I cancel, a full refund will be given to you.
- With pieces that need communication or larger pieces, I will work closely with you and give you updates and more WIPs.
- You can request small changes on pieces after they are finished. Large changes may come with an extra charge.
- Commission turnaround is 3 months.
- If I believe I can no longer take on a commission in a timely manner, I will notify you and ask if you'd like a refund.
- You may not commercially use anything you have commissioned unless you have gotten permission and/or bought the rights to do so. However, you may make physical copies of your commission for personal use.
- I maintain the right to my artwork (you keep the rights to your character(s)) and may use it for promotional material, portfolios, ect.
- Credit is required when reposting a commission you have gotten in a public space
- You may not use my art for anything related to cryptocurrency, nfts, blockchain, or generative ai even if you have commissioned it.
- You may redesign, rehome, and resell my designs.
- You may use my designs in commercial products, as long as my art isnt being used. Credit is appreciated.
- By buying/commissioning one of my designs you agree to my terms of service.